Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Save the Date

Hello deputy shoe fairies!

I'm happy to announce that Philly Shoe Fairy's fourth birthday party will be Sunday, April 26!  My good friends at the DSW in King of Prussia are graciously hosting us again.  There will be shoes, raffles, the annual High Heel Walk Off... and of course I'll be baking, so come hungry!  The party will begin at 9:00 AM, and go until 11:00 AM.  Save the date!

It's with mixed feelings that I also announce that the blogaversary party is also a farewell party.  After four years, I've decided it's time to turn in my wand and will no longer be posting at Philly Shoe Fairy.  I will never stop being the Shoe Fairy to those in need, and I will never stop loving these sparkly, heeled wonders, but after four years I thought it might be time to think about getting some free time back.  It's been more fun than I would have expected, and it's certainly gone on longer, but to everything there is a season.

Thanks for coming with me on this ride.  I hope you can join me on April 26.

Love and sparkles,
The Shoe Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment